Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family ties





I've been photographing several brother and sister sessions lately. I would guess they, like most siblings, they have secrets, dirt and bonds that run deep from experiencing their growing years together. These sessions can be so fun! I can get a sense for their relationship, knowing how my brother and I probably acted like mortal enemies at times, but now we love to look back and remember all the great stories of our childhood. It has bonded us and been a blessing. Here are a few of my favorite recent shots. Can't you just hear the stories in these portraits? I do a lot of sessions with younger kids, but this is different, and such fun. I have to admit to laughing in the last session until...well, let's say I had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment