Monday, January 10, 2011

winter

This photo taken in Toronto makes me think about my life. So many possible directions, my brain gets overloaded with choices. Like these train tracks, I don't know where any of those choices could end up taking me. Some will surely go to places I wouldn't want to be, but some...some must go to places where dreams could come true. If I make the right decision, it would be the ride of my life and the destination would be incredible. Who do I take on this journey? My husband, my children, my friends and loved ones. What do I pack? My experience, my enthusiasm, my imagination, and my courage. It won't be easy making the choice on which train to take, but that's where God comes in. 


What will I do when I get there? Look for the next train station, of course. That's me. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment